Spring Testing Schedule

On the week of April 8, 2019, all high school freshmen, sophomores, and juniors will take a series of required standardized assessments including the PSAT, SAT, ACT work keys, and M-Step. The days in which mandatory testing will be held are on Tuesday, April 9, Wednesday, April 10, and Thursday, April 11.

On the first day of testing, Tuesday, April 9, Sophomores will be taking the PSAT from 7:25 am until 11:00 am in the Main and Auxiliary Gyms and will be dismissed from school at 11:50. The juniors will be taking the SAT from 7:25 am until 1:00 pm.

For the second day of testing, Wednesday, April 10, the freshmen will be taking the PSAT from 7:25 am to 11 am in the Main and Auxiliary Gyms and juniors will be taking the ACT Work Keys from 7:25 am until 11 am in LC 200’s. All grades will have a delayed ODD school day starting at 11:30 am and will be dismissed at the normal time of 2:30 pm. There will also be no scheduled advisory.

The third and final day of testing, Thursday, April 11, there will be a delayed start for all freshmen, sophomores, and seniors. This delayed start will have school beginning at 11 am with lunch offered from 10:30 until 11 am. As for juniors, they are required to take the M-STEP from 7:25 am to 10 am. An abbreviated schedule for all grades follows, including a regular dismissal time at 2:30 pm.

Good luck during testing week, Black Hawks.